Love. Laugh. Learn.
Our nursery follows the best of traditional standards and we incorporate the Early Years Foundation Stage into our day to day nursery life. All children in our nursery are taught by qualified staff, who provide the best opportunities for the children to develop both holistically and academically. We accept all children who are aged from three months to five years old.
Thi My Nu Vu, Owner and Manager of Fairyland Nursery oversees the education, management and recruitment of the nursery. She has a wealth of knowledge, Early Years qualifications and experience spanning over 15 years and is also a children's book author.
Our emphasis is on providing a home-from-home setting, where your child will 'love, laugh and learn'. Within Fairyland Nursery, our fully qualified and carefully selected staff are friendly, caring and actively work to preserve the joy of childhood that our children will treasure forever.
Your child’s safety is always our number one priority. We aim to provide all our children with the best possible start to life, where your child will thrive in a secure and caring atmosphere where high standards of care and learning are paramount.
Our purpose built nursery spans over three floors with different age groups on each floor. Our ground floor is the 'Caterpillar Room' with children from 3 months to an age where they are independently mobile. Our second floor is the 'Cocoon Room' for children between the ages of 2-3 and lastly our third floor the 'Butterfly Room' for children aged 4-5. Our rooms are bright, cheerful and stimulating, offering a caring environment where we can maintain a broad and balanced atmosphere of learning through play.
At Fairyland Nursery, we will:
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe, secure and welcoming, where learning takes place through play.
- Ensure that your child will get a balance of exercise, rest, fresh air and healthy food.
- Provide a positive enabling environment where children can explore and experiment.
- Provide an environment where equal opportunities for all takes place regardless of gender, race, culture, religion or ability.
- Provide a varied and enjoyable curriculum that focuses on the importance of nurturing your child's motivation to learn.
- Be dynamic and flexible, changing in response to your child's developmental needs.
- To link indoors, outdoors and the wider world of people, places and events.
- Prepare your child for school education with confidence and a positive approach to learning.
We aim to ensure all children leave Fairyland Nursery with a positive disposition for learning so that they will become lifelong learners.